Wall Street & Technology is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Egar Launches Egar One Integrated Trading and Risk Management Suite for Equity Options Egar Technologies launch its Egar One suite of applications, data and services for equity-derivatives trading and risk management.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * SAS releases a suite of solutions for enterprise-wide-risk management.
* COR Risk Solutions launches its BITA Jigsaw range of component software.
* The SIA will be holding its Business-Continuity Planning Conference and Exhibition October 29-30 at the New York Marriott Brooklyn in Brooklyn, New York.
Bear Stearns Licenses DerivaTech for Exotic FX Options Risk Management Bear, Stearns & Co. licenses DerivaTech FX Risk Management Platform to support its growing Exotic FX Options and Structured Products Business.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * Reuters appoints Greg Meekings as CIO to head all internal business systems and administration.
* Tullett Financial Information launches its SwapMarkerNorthAmerica on Bloomberg.
* The Relegence Corporation teams up with Dow Jones Newswires to distribute real-time Dow Jones news.
SAP Introduces Basel II Solution-in-Progress New functionality added to the mySAP solution to help financial institutions meet Basel II requirements.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * ABN Amro North America extends its implementation of SunGard Trading and Risk Systems' BancWare product to include funds transfer pricing and data management. * Bayerische Landesbank selects Algorithmics' Algo Collateral solution to manage all of its current and future cross product margining requirements. * Financial Engineering Associates opens a new London office to better service its European client base.
Electronic-Records Retention: Managing Messaging Technology is IT’s Problem In a post-Enron world, properly retaining electronic communications is more important than ever.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * UBS PaineWebber selects Searchspace's Anti-Money Laundering software to meet new USA Patriot Acts requirements.
* The SIA releases guidelines for business-continuity planning.
* RiskMetrics and Adhesion Technologies jointly market a wealth management solution.
JPMorgan Takes Web Services to Risk Management and Beyond JPMorgan puts Web services into action for risk management and more.
Financial Institutions Get Serious About Security With financial-services firms doing ever more business over the Internet, security has become a major concern.