Wall Street & Technology is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
ABN Amro Readies to go Live with Raft's Operational Risk Solution ABN Amro implements Raft International's Raft Radar, a Web-based operational risk platform.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * The Global Association of Risk Professionals announce new management changes and a return to its non-profit status.
* Wall Street Systems launch a new interest rate derivatives module.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * Moneyline Telerate provides its market-data feed, workstation and Internet customers with access to Salomon Analytics' Yield Book Calculator.
* SAS will launch a new version of SAS Risk Management solution later this quarter.
* Decisioneering and Dataskill partner to develop Stochastic Modeling Workbench.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * Meridien finds that in order to comply with new requirements, financial services firms need to enhance risk-management systems to support operational- and credit-risk initiatives.
* Daishin Securities selects Kamakura's Kamakura Risk Manager-VaR for its market risk analysis.
* The Professional Risk Managers' International Association forms a new regional chapter in Venezuela.
Risk Managers Face Turbulent Times Wall Street has a penchant for scandals; many are being revealed, keeping risk managers and compliance officers extremely busy.
The Tangled Web of Deception Bringing back memories of the Barings fall in the 1990s, major losses at Allfirst and Lehman Brothers highlight the importance of risk management and the attention financial firms should be paying to internal threats.
USA Patriot Act Spurs Big Spending on Anti-Money Laundering Technologies The USA Patriot sets forth comprehensive anti-money laundering requirements that financial-services are now moving to meet with new technology investments.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * Iris Financial Systems appoints Gerry Fernandez as sales manager of EMEA and Rebecca Bond as global head of marketing.
* The International Swaps and Derivatives Association will hold its 17th Annual General Meeting in Berlin, Germany April 16-19.