Wall Street & Technology is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * The Korea Teachers Pension Fund licenses Kamakura Risk Manager market-risk software.
* The Investment Company Institute calls for minimum standards for the business-continuity capabilities of the clearing banks.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * Omniva Policy Systems releases its Omniva Policy Manager Enterprise Edition for secure e-mail.
* FaceTime Communications and KVS form a strategic partnership to deliver compliance solutions for instant message communication.
* SunGard plans to launch Collateral Reconciliation tool at Sibos this fall.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * SunGard acquires Monis.
* Dr. Anil Vijayan joins Principia Partners.
* FCTM implements Summit Systems' front-to-back-office trading software.
Automating the Compliance and Supervision Process New technology is streamlining the process of supervision and compliance at broker/dealer firms with multiple branch offices.
With the anniversary of Sept. 11 fast approaching, disaster recovery is once again taking center stage in the minds of industry observers.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * Six banks face a fine of up to $10 million for not keeping e-mail messages.
* Barclays Bank selects SunGard Trading and Risk Systems' BancWare solution.
RISK-MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY * Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi adopts OpVantage's OpVar operational risk measurement software on a global basis.
* S&P launches its RatingsDirect 3.0 service for faster access to ratings information.
* Forsythe Solutions Group launches an Information Technology Risk Management Practice.