- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Insurance in the Cloud: A Customer Focused Approach to Innovation
- Financial Services & the State of Salesforce 2015
- Fight Growing Cybersecurity Threats: Leverage Managed Security Services
- Hybrid IT: Best of All Worlds
About This Company:
Founded in 1990, FINCAD provides software and services supporting the valuation and risk management of cross-asset class derivatives and fixed income securities to banks, asset management firms, hedge funds, pension and insurance companies, corporate treasuries and audit firms. FINCAD is the industry standard for financial analytics used by more than 35,000 financial professionals in over 80 countries. Over 70 FINCAD Alliance Partners embed FINCAD analytics within their solutions.
FINCAD's comprehensive, cross-asset class derivatives analytics libraries are available as an Excel add-on, a Software Development Kit that includes code samples for every function in a variety of programming languages, or an online valuation service. FINCAD Analytics are industry standard and market-tested with comprehensive documentation of all the models, calculation methodologies, and references - giving firms the ability to verify and validate every aspect of the valuation.