Sr Developer (C++, Python, Trading) - Chicago
The Hagan-Ricci Group (HRG)
Chicago, Illinois | Posted: April 1, 2014
JOB DESCRIPTIONMajor financial firm is seeking an experienced C++ Developer to work as part of a hands-on, performance-driven team. We are seeking an exceptional developer with 3 - 5+ years Trading or Investment firm experience who will take ownership of system from design through implementation. Responsibilities include:
• Implementing domain-optimized data structures
• Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated options trading systems.
• Expert in C++
• Familiarity with Linux environments
• Strong knowledge of scripting languages a plus (Python)
High level knowledge and competencies in low level programming
• Advanced degree
• US Equity Options connectivity experience a major plus
• Experience working with large data sets a plus
• Experience with network programming involving low latency and high message rates
Compensation $250-400K Commensurate with experience.
Email MS Word attached resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Reference DF218-WST, Senior Developer on subject line.
|Categories||Quantitative, Trading Technology, Application / Software Development|