Quant Researcher Options Market Making – NYC
The Hagan-Ricci Group (HRG)
New York City, New York | Posted: March 11, 2014
JOB DESCRIPTIONLeading NYC financial firm is seeking an Electronic Option Trading Quant with 2-5 years experience to join a team known for their innovation and deployment of cutting edge automated market-making options research.
• Ph.D. in hard science from a top tier university
• Knowledge of electronic option market making
• Hands-on, programming, C++, python
• Knowledge of vol fitting, option pricing
• Familiarity with back testing, strategies
Only candidates with the strongest quantitative skills will be considered for this research role.
Additional InfoEmail MS Word attached resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference CJ221-WST, Options Market Making Quant on subject.
|Location||New York City, New York|
|Categories||Quantitative, Trading Technology|