Head of Futures Quant Research - Chicago
The Hagan-Ricci Group (HRG)
Chicago, Illinois | Posted: March 6, 2014
JOB DESCRIPTIONChicago based trading firm is seeking a senior level quant to head their research group focused on Futures. Must have at least 7 years experience as a quant researcher within the systematic/high-frequency trading environment
• Experience managing the full spectrum of quantitative research projects
• Strong skills in data mining, working with large/complex data sets, and performing statistical analysis
• Strong coding ability, preferably in C++; good knowledge of R or Matlab
• Skills with KDB are very desirable but not essential
• Exceptional mathematical, problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent English communication skills, written and oral.
• PhD/MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related quantitative field.
• Related experience within Commodity Futures, STIRs and/or Equity Indices
Additional InfoCompensation: 150K-1M Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Email MS Word attached resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referenced CJ219-WST, Head of Futures Quant on subject line
|Categories||Portfolio Management, Quantitative, Trading Technology|