Software Developer, Financial Applications - Boston
The Hagan-Ricci Group (HRG)
Boston, Massachusetts | Posted: February 20, 2014
JOB DESCRIPTIONDevelop, enhance and support proprietary Strategic Applications affiliated with constructing and trading portfolios. This Boston based investment firm is seeking an experienced (7 years of Application Development experience with 5 years of Investment Management relevant experience) to work closely with Construction Analysts and Traders in Equities. Position consists of requirements gathering, consensus building, heads-down development, vendor product integration, and transition management. This role entails the use of vendor APIs, structured programming & task management, unit & integration testing, as well as, delivery reporting.
Compensation $200-300K Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Email MS Word attached resume in confidence to: email@example.com
Reference RQ058-WST , Software Developer on subject line
Additional InfoProfessional Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree in Technology and Software Development;
• Knowledge of Microsoft-based technologies, including strong SQL & C# experience
• Strong understanding, and experience developing Investment Management systems is required;
• Knowledge of Security & Account Master, Trade Delivery, Cash Management, and Portfolio Management concepts is critical;
• First-hand business knowledge & experience in Trade Optimization & Trading is crucial; having experience with MSCI Barra, Northfield, Axioma or other vendor-based optimization processes a plus..
• At least 7 years of Application Development experience with 5 years of Investment Management relevant experience is required.
|Categories||Portfolio Management, Quantitative, Application / Software Development|