Crabel Capital Management, LLC
Los Angeles, California | Posted: February 6, 2014
JOB DESCRIPTIONCrabel Capital Management is seeking a talented and energized individual to join our team as a Trader. Crabel is a global alternative investment specializing in futures and foreign currency trading.
Responsibilities include creating, executing and monitoring trading strategies; generating trade ideas; and communicating with team members, developers and sell-side brokers.
• Track record of success in generating profits in equities, futures, FX or options
• 5+ years working in proprietary trading environment
• Strong technical skills to include advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and software development skills
• Passion for trading
• Ability to work in team environment
• Intuitive problem-solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial spirit
Additional InfoCrabel received the Pinnacle Award for the 2012 Best Diversified CTA ($500 million+ AUM) and was named the best CTA for 2012 by Hedge Funds Review. We offer a challenging and exciting career with a generous benefit package. Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter. Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
|Location||Los Angeles, California|