Test Automation Software Engineer
Crabel Capital Management, LLC
Los Angeles, California | Posted: February 6, 2014
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs part of the development team, the Test Automation Software Engineer will be responsible to design and develop custom test automation scripts or tools to control the quality of mission critical software that is released to our production environment. This includes a wide array of systems from backend, special purpose service nodes, APIs and monitoring applications in both Linux and Windows.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
• Minimum of 2 year’s experience working in the field of software development
• Demonstrated proficiency in an object oriented development language (C++, C#, Java)
• Proficiency with Windows and Linux
• Experience in writing unit test cases and performing whitebox testing
• Advanced skills in backend testing
• Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly
• Experience in a scripting language such as python or perl is preferred
• Understanding of distributed systems is a plus
Additional InfoCrabel Capital Management is an investment firm managing over $1 billion in assets. We offer a challenging and exciting career with a generous benefit package. If you are interested in applying, send your resume and cover letter for consideration. Please include the job title of Test Automation Software Engineer in the subject line.
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Categories||Systems Administration & Support, Trading Technology, Application / Software Development|