Crabel Capital Management, LLC
Los Angeles, California | Posted: February 6, 2014
JOB DESCRIPTIONCrabel Capital Management is an investment firm managing over $1 billion in assets.
We are seeking a career-oriented person to serve as a member of our software development team, implementing, maintaining, enhancing, and optimizing mission-critical software supporting the operations of a financial services company using C/C++ in a Linux environment.
Team members contribute to the design of programs and systems, work with other members of the team, analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to business problems and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the software infrastructure.
Additional InfoRequired Qualifications:
• Strong object-oriented design and programming skills using C++
• Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
• Proficient working with the Linux operating system for software development
• A minimum of 5 years recent hands-on, professional programming experience
• Willingness to work in different development environments and languages
• Experience with communications and real-time data acquisition, preferably in the context of securities trading or financial services
• Understanding and experience with the implementation of multi-tiered architectures
• A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mathematical/technical sciences, preferably computer-related, especially Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Communications
• Ability to work in a small team environment
• Must be willing to stay abreast of new technology
• Superior problem solving skills
Please visit our Careers Page to view additional preferred qualifications.
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Categories||Application / Software Development|