Crabel Capital Management, LLC
Los Angeles, California | Posted: February 6, 2014
JOB DESCRIPTIONCrabel Capital Management is an investment firm managing over $1 billion in assets. We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our team.
Data Engineers design and support internal storage systems to serve the operational and strategic needs of the firm. The data solutions maintained by data engineers are crucial to research and development. Data engineering projects include processing incoming tick data, storing the data, monitoring for any missing or erroneous data, maintaining the integrity of the data, supporting the needs of the research staff, and working with software engineers to repair and improve data processing applications.
Additional InfoResponsibilities include:
• Developing storage solutions to address key business needs
• Analyzing the requirements of researchers and deploying solutions that meet these requirements
• Automated data integrity verification
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• C/C++ experience and/or Python experience
• Solid understanding of object-oriented design
• Knowledge of the C++ Standard Template Library (STL)
• Web application design and development (HTML, XML, ASP, JSP, PHP, Ruby, Python)
• Relational database design and development (SQL Server, MySQL)
• Familiarity working in Linux environment is a plus
We offer a challenging and exciting career with a generous benefit package. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter for consideration. Please include the job title of Data Engineer in the subject line.
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Categories||Data Management, Application / Software Development|