Infrastructure Tools Developer - Top Tier NYC based UHFT Firm
The Elitists Americas Corporation
New York, New York | Posted: January 13, 2014
JOB DESCRIPTIONOne of our clients, a top tier UHFT/HFT firm is looking to hire Infrastructure Tools Developer to design and implement world-class infrastructure tools for their C++ developers.
Profile Expectations :-
- Should have had hands-on work with the C++ Compiler and linker, Linux, and Scripting Language.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or physics from a top-tier college or university.
- Excellent programming skills, including experience with development in dynamic programming languages and knowledge of the C++ compiler and linker.
- Extremely strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system, especially building C++ software.
- Expertise in scripting languages, such as Bash shell scripting and Python.
- Hands-on experience with Git.
- Experience with any of the following technologies: GCC, ICC, C++11, Boost, Clang, LLVM, or distributed C++ build systems.
Additional InfoThe client primarily hires exceptional performers and offers outstanding compensation with unlimited upside performance potential.
If your profile matches the expectations mentioned above , kindly submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can reach Venkatesh, Founder & CEO - The Elitists Americas Corporation at 1-646-559-6162 for a discreet discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to building a relationship with you.
The Elitists Americas Corporation is a super specialist executive search firm, working with a select set of the World's best UHF/ HF firms/ Hedge Funds/ Asset Managers/ Proprietary trading firms/trading firms.
|Location||New York, New York|
|Categories||Quantitative, Systems Administration & Support, Core Systems|