* TNS partners with IBSN, Inc. to offer a new approach to order routing for financial customers.
* Managed Objects announces that its Formula software has been implemented in the U.K. by Fidelity Investments.
* Netik announces the launch of CiQ.
SIA SHOW: Investment-Technology Notes
Macgregor announces that the State of Michigan has selected the Macgregor Financial Trading Platform to automate its equity and fixed-income trading; Financial Models Company Inc., announced that Burgundy Asset Management Ltd., has chosen FMCSylvan as its performance-measurement solution; Financial Fusion, Inc. announced the general availability of TradeForce Suite GlobalFIX.
* Chicago Equity Partners, LLC selects MFTP to automate its equity- and fixed-income trading.
* TriAct will officially commence operation on June 19, 2002.
* Apt Computer Systems Limited announce the release of its FIXcel software product.
The Glue that Holds it All Together
Middleware is seen as the binding force which ties disparate systems together but how will open-standards affect its use in inter-firm linkages?
Oh What Memories!
On the brink of celebrating the 20th anniversary of Wall Street & Technology, one writer reflects on the trends, events and technology developments which changed the face of the securities business and tours some of WS&T's most memorable covers.
* The State of Michigan selects the Macgregor Financial Trading Platform to automate its equity and fixed-income trading.
* Burgundy Asset Management Ltd. chooses FMCSylvan as its performance-measurement solution.
* Financial Fusion, Inc. announces the general availability of TradeForce Suite GlobalFIX.